Opening in July 2015, Callister Brewing has established firm roots in the ever-expanding brewing neighbourhood of East Vancouver. Located at 1338 Franklin St (one block north of Hastings at Clark), Callister Brewing bridges two major craft brewery hubs intersected by Hastings St.
Who Are We?
Most beer is sold on constantly rotating taps in their tasting room. You can also find casks and kegs in various craft beer oriented pubs, such as Storm Crow, St. Augustine’s and the Alibi Room.
- Callister Brewing Co.: mostly European, an eclectic mix
- Callister Sodas: fresh ingredients, refreshing combinations and traditional tonic
- Boombox Brewing: Sours and barrel aged beers, Pacific Northwest and East Coast IPAs
- Lightheart Brewing: West Coast IPAs and European styles
- Real Cask Brewing: traditional English cask ales served on cask engines